Feel Better, Do More, and Live Fully.
- Centuries of sauna use
- Historically, saunas have been used for detoxification for centuries in a variety of cultures: • Aboriginal and Native American sweat lodges, Mexican and Guatemalan temazcals, Finnish cultural practice, European steam rooms. Sauna Therapy has long been recommended by practitioners in alternative health circles because of its known power to remove heavy metals and other environmental toxicants, including mold, plastics, and other chemicals that have become part of modern life. Sauna therapy has also been part of many drug rehabilitation programs because of its known help in the detoxification process for certain drugs as well. Today’s clients want to make sure they’re doing all they can to feel good and live as healthy as possible. Heat and sweat alone have been known to be beneficial for a long time. Today’s infrared saunas offer even more benefits to feel good about.
- The difference between traditional saunas & infrared saunas
- Traditional saunas use a heat source to heat the air, and often include steam to create humidity as well. Fire and hot rocks were common sources of heat; modern saunas use a heater or steam generator to create the temperature increase. Traditional saunas heat the air to a point that initiates the body’s natural cooling process. This means blood comes to the surface of the skin and opens the pores. Infrared saunas emit lightwaves that penetrate the body to stimulate the health benefits from within at a cellular level.
Sweat happens at higher temps
Extreme heat, shorter session
Requires more power
Uses heat stove at heat source
Deep, penetrating heat
More sweat at lower temps
Enjoyable heat, longer session
Requires less power
Infrared light panels heat source
WHAT IS INFRARED?
- Infrared is found in nature and is necessary light for life. All living things need it to grow and flourish.
- Nature brings us infrared light. It’s the healthy, healing rays that come from the sun. You’ve felt infrared your entire life. When you sit next to a fire or feel the warmth of the sun on your skin. Infrared also helps plants bloom - just the right amount helps stems grow fast and strong. • Sunlight is 52-55% infrared. It’s all the good parts of the sun’s healing light. • The experience of an infrared treatment is similar to sunbathing, giving you that wonderful natural warmth. Unlike sunbathing, infrared heat therapy is completely healthy and safe. You can relax in an infrared sauna and it will never cause your skin to burn.
- Infrared is part of a natural spectrum.
- Remember the first time you saw a prism transform light into a rainbow of visible light? Infrared is the invisible light just outside the prism next to red light, thus the name “infra (below)” + “red.” • Infrared consists of 3 wavelengths: near, mid and far. • Visible light and infrared are part of the electromagnetic spectrum, a continuum of light waves organized by how they interact with matter. Scientists explain infrared as a safe, gentle form that brings many good, healthy things to earth and human beings.
- Infrared heats the body directly rather than simply heating the air.
- Infrared penetrates human tissue, and the energy it delivers is just the right nudge cells need to stimulate warmth, growth and release. • Infrared is effective at a low, soothing temperature. • It is completely healthy and safe for all living things. It’s even used in hospitals to warm newborn infants.
$1 Per Minute
15 Minute Sauna Session..................................$15
30 Minute Sauna Session................................$30
45 Minute Sauna Session.................................$45
Includes 8 Thirty Minute Sessions
12 Month Package Includes 4 Sessions Per Month
- Chromo- therapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms. Chromotherapy works on various energy points to help the body re-establish its natural balance.
Our bodies need the sun’s light to live. And that light can be broken down into a seven-color spectrum. An imbalance of any of those colors can manifest itself in physical and mental symptoms. Chromotherapy sauna benefits include physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing. Sunlighten provides combinations of the seven-color spectrum to include 16 colors, four color-changing modes, and four brightness/intensity settings. The lights are soft and gentle and can be controlled by remote. Chromotherapy is a centuries-old concept - color has been investigated as medicine since 2000 BC. Currently, people are using chromotherapy as a complementary as well as an alternative treatment option worldwide. Light is responsible for turning on the brain and the body, entering the body through the eyes and skin. When even a single photon of light enters the eye, it lights up the entire brain. This light triggers the hypothalamus, which regulates all life-sustaining bodily functions, the autonomic nervous system, endocrine system, and the pituitary (the body’s master gland).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What do I wear?
- To enable infrared to penetrate tissues as deep as possible, we recommend wearing as little as possible. Gym shorts or swimsuit are perfect options. We require clients to wear clothing, a towel wrap, or a robe to keep the sauna clean. Wraps, robes, towels, and cool wet clothes will be provided.
- How often should I use the sauna?
- One session will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. But similar to exercise, the more you do it, the better the results. Recommended use is 3-4 times per week for 30-40 minutes.
- When will I start sweating?
- Sweat levels are different for everyone. Don’t be surprised if you don’t sweat during the first few sessions. Sweating will increase with regular use. Even if your body is not drenched in sweat, your body is still detoxifying from harmful toxins. Also, be sure to drink plenty of water before your session. If you are dehydrated, you will not sweat as much. If you are hydrated properly and want a sweat boost, try our Pure Sweat amplifying cream. Pure Sweat can triple your sweat and increase circulation.
- Is the Infrared coming from lights?
- No. Infrared heaters are located on the floor, front, back, and side wall panels. The chromotherapy lights are not infrared.
- Are children allowed to use the sauna?
- The core body temperature of children rises much faster than adults. When taking a sauna session with a child, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time. A general rule of thumb is one minute inside your sauna per year of age for the child, but always accompanied by an adult. And remember to keep you and your children hydrated, even if you don’t see them sweating. COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT INFRARED SAUNAS
- Is it ok to use the sauna while breastfeeding?
- Please consult with your physician, as this answer is usually yes, but may be no depending upon your specific circumstances.
- Can I sauna while pregnant?
- Even though infrared is completely safe, it is not recommended to use while pregnant. While pregnant, the core body temperature is already elevated, and you could overheat.